Alex Sherpa (35) + Jolly
(01) "When Jolly almost died of heart attack, or when Sherpa didn't see the danger"
Jolly: I watched how Sherpa took photos of the InstaMinis and of a coati in Nucleo zoológico El bosque when I saw how the coati reached out his leg to take Mini Mookies, I got very scared. Sherpa didn't understand why I was scared until she saw the picture. She got even more white than myself. (This pic isn't photoshopped. It's real!)
(02) This afternoon we were in a peculiar exhibition. The InstaMinis liked this pic so much. I don't know why.
Jolly: I watched how Sherpa took photos of the InstaMinis and of a coati in Nucleo zoológico El bosque when I saw how the coati reached out his leg to take Mini Mookies, I got very scared. Sherpa didn't understand why I was scared until she saw the picture. She got even more white than myself. (This pic isn't photoshopped. It's real!)
(02) This afternoon we were in a peculiar exhibition. The InstaMinis liked this pic so much. I don't know why.
(ESPAÑOL) by jollymah9
(01) "De como Jolly estuvo apunto de morir de un infarto o dela ausencia de peligro cuando se hace una foto"
Jolly: Estaba yo tranquilamente sentada, mirando como la Sherpa hacia una foto a los InstaMinis con un coati en El Nucleo zoológico El bosque. Cuando vi que el animalito saco su patita para coger a Mini Mookies. Me asuste. La Sherpa me miro sin entender mi miedo, hasta que vio la foto... Entonces se volvió mas blanca que yo.
(02) Pasamos la tarde en una peculiar exhibición. Los InstaMinis tuvieron especial predilección por esta foto, no sabemos porque.
(DEUTSCH)
(01) "Als Jolly beinahe einen Herzinfarkt bekam, oder als Sherpa die Gefahr nicht erkannte"
Jolly: Ich sah Sherpa zu wie sie ein Photo von den InstaMinis und dem Nasenbär im Nucleo zoológico El bosque machte als ich bemerkte, dass der Nasenbär sein Bein nach Mini Mookies streckte, ich bekam es mit der Angst zu tun. Sherpa hat nicht verstanden warum ich erschrocken bin, erst als sie das Photo gesehen hat, wurde sie blasser als ich. (Dieses Photo wurde nicht mit Photoshop bearbeitet. Es ist echt!)
(02) Den heutigen Nachmittag haben wir bei einer besonderen Ausstellung verbracht. Den InstaMinis hat diese Bild so gut gefallen. Ich weiß aber nicht warum.


Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen