"Enzo in Patagonia"
Patagonia, Argentinien / Argentina
Maximo (28)
Hello, how are you? My name is Maximo, I am from Villa Regina, Rio Negro, Argentina. It is a town located in the south of the country, Patagonian Region.
I have Enzo, I couldn't send any picture yet because I was working, sorry for the delay.
I am going to have Enzo one more month and then I will give it to a friend. I want to send you this Enzo pictures.
Location: Las Grutas City, Rio Negro Province, Patagonia Region, ARGENTINA
Cheers!!!
(DEUTSCH)
Hallo, wie geht's dir?
Mein Name ist Maximo, ich komme aus Villa Regina, Rio Negro, Argentinien. Das ist eine Stadt im Süden des Landes, in Patagonien.
Ich habe Enzo, ich konnte bisher keine Fotos schicken, weil ich arbeiten musste, entschuldige für die Verspätung.
Ich werde Enzo noch einen Monat behalten, und dann gebe ich ihn weiter an einen Freund. Ich möchte dir diese Enzo Fotos schicken.
Ort: Las Grutas City, Rio Negro Province, Patagonia Region, ARGENTINIEN
Cheers!!!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen